TheDuelingNetwork
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

create an account but the confirmation email dont appear

Go down

create an account but the confirmation email dont appear Empty create an account but the confirmation email dont appear

Post  yamimarc Wed May 18, 2011 12:13 am

hi, i have created an account but the confirmation email dont appear on my inbox or junk box, i try to re send the confirmation email but nothing...
and i dont know what to do now!

yamimarc

Back to top Go down

create an account but the confirmation email dont appear Empty Re: create an account but the confirmation email dont appear

Post  Miley Syrus + Wed May 18, 2011 12:42 am

Spam folder?
Miley Syrus +
Miley Syrus +

Back to top Go down

create an account but the confirmation email dont appear Empty RE: RE: create an account but the confirmation email dont appear

Post  yamimarc Wed May 18, 2011 12:53 am

yeah, but nothing!!! Sad

yamimarc

Back to top Go down

create an account but the confirmation email dont appear Empty Re: create an account but the confirmation email dont appear

Post  Miley Syrus + Wed May 18, 2011 12:55 am

Assuming you did everything correctly, it might be an email server problem. I would try Gmail if you are using another server.

Miley Syrus +
Miley Syrus +

Back to top Go down

create an account but the confirmation email dont appear Empty RE: create an account but the confirmation email dont appear

Post  yamimarc Wed May 18, 2011 1:02 am

i'm using a hotmail account, well i will try with gmail...
Thanks! Very Happy

yamimarc

Back to top Go down

Post  Miley Syrus + Wed May 18, 2011 1:06 am

No problem, hope it works.
Miley Syrus +
Miley Syrus +

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down